THE WEDDING...and a little intro about me...

Monday, Aug 3, 2009

"...it was so funny 'cus I was taking a bath in the dream thinking "wait am I gonna doubt myself right now and not know what decision to make since I always suck at making decisions?". And I felt calmed , "wow for once I'm not thinking anything twice."

M.J - do think twiiice ,eehee,chamone!

But then I do doubt myself,"man I can't marry ...umm what's her name? I don't even know her name. I know who it is but I don't even know her name! I think she's from TV...and she's like..."yea I get it, I feel the same way"...and here I am realizing..."ah crap your dad's gonna kill me, Imma owe him money for all this!"...then a waiter comes and says "well, who's gonna pay for the gratuity?"...and I'm thinking.."a crap it's gonna be thousands of dollars"...and it was like 180 bucks or something.. I felt better then...weiiiiiiiiird."


So it's been 4.5 months since I moved back to Peru from Miami, after 17 years living there... I'm working with the same American company I've been working 'back home'. That is going well. Same work, and communicating through Skype and email. Checks get sent over to my parents house and my mom deposits it. Before I left I made sure I got a duplicate debit card from the bank so she can access my account to deposit and withdraw money as necessary.

So I got here in the summer of 09..well the last few weeks...went to Punta Hermosa, Asia, the clubs en el Blvd de Asia...where the clubs are at...oh yea I said that already. So the question is..how has it been so far? Yea I can get used to it...well for now...I mean I miss the sun, the fam and my little Luna, that's my little daughter, a Schnauzer...and if I could just bring my carrito...but hey, taxis are cheap...thing is I'm still paying for that car and not using it. I finally got my apartment after 3 months. I was staying en la casa de los Moscol...my cousins, my dad's side of the fam...so that was really fun. Bought my desk and worked from home. Now I'm by myself in my first apartment, 2 rooms (I sleep on one, work on the other), on the last floor, great terrace. Already had the house warming party with the fam, it was a BBQ with the whole fam, it was awesome. So now I have a little BBQ grill , ha! And yea once in a while we 'pre game' before hitting a bar or club, the people come over and we have a few drinks in the little bar of the kitchenette while some music is coming out of the speakers...oh yea, if you know me, you know I had to get my music on before moving so I bought this little Samsung stereo...I want to bring my HDTV and surround sound from Miami...we'll see...but like I said..the future is unknown. I just cant' wait till I catch the whole summer here...good times, I'm sure.

And girls? nah, nothing yet. Meeting some cool people though, guys and girls. I meet them through my cousins mostly...and then some. And again, me being a gadget and electronic fanatic, I brought my pc with dual monitor from Miami...oh got a DVD player here too...the cable is pretty good, now with the cable box I have sometimes the choice to put whatever they are giving on TV in English...that Spanish translation crap? no thank you , sounds nasty...neutral, no emotions. And you do have a lot of the channels from the US like HBO, WB, FOX etc etc...and if anything I'll get online and watch my shows. Oh yea, I eat lunch en la casa de Carmen, my aunt...ah crap...maybe I should write this in Spanish.. I don't really wanna do the spanglish thing..but w/e maybe I'll just alternate...and what else...nothing I have to do grocery shopping like every 2 weeks....but I do love the fact that if I'm missing anything, food or drink wise, I can go down to la bodeguita and get something, or even to all the restaurants I have across the street!...location? not too shabby then. Got a pharmacy and all. Oh and if I want it delivered? sure why not, they deliver EVERTHING: food, medicine,or even your laundry lol, but I have a little washer and Hayde(is that how you spell it, well she's Carmen's emepleada) we.ll she comes like once every 2 weeks and cleans the house, washes my clothes and dishes...good deal, bout 17 bucks for all (50 soles). Yea that's another thing, one buck is about 3 soles...so prices are weird...but good deal again for the most part..defenetely a cheaper way of living :) Alright I'm watching "The Translator" Never been a fan of Nicole Kidman but she seem to always look cute, if not hot/pretty in her movies...but then go see her in a magazine waking in the streets of Hollywood and you'll see a whitey with no makeup and ewww...but that's like all artists...ah crap I'm on page 2 already? Ok well I'll tell of tonight's dream tomorrow, and then' I'll write some more mumbo jumbo. Laters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

elevator of death, odd furniture, Walgreen's, soccer games

Michael Jackson, the mall