radio station, my car dies, water park, magic trick, no list,magic trick, slapping Kanye, drving my mom home in my eclipse,fake buttrer medicine, the

Wednesday August 26, 2009

"...hosts from my favorite radio station are talking about the "Rollercoaster Tour". They've been going to different cities and meeting their audience while riding coasters and enjoying the different meals the fairs have to offer. I am at one of the fairs with them but then I arrive at a water park...why am I wearing Speedos?...For some reason I KNOW I'm wearing them but I don't mind, ha!...and then...I'm wearing nothing! dangling dangling doooo! oops!, yeah that feels better. We are going up the ladder and then we have to pick between the right or the left water slide...one is slow and the other is high and fast... man! I'm not too font of this kinda sutff but I know I've done the faster kind before, and I know that it will go so fast that it'll be over before I know it...so I take that one...ahhhh!! that was scary...oof!!!.. we leave the park and I'm driving my Eclipse...and it dies...it stopped working and when I look outside, a cable is hanging out from the hood. A few days ago my cousin (in real life) had some problems with his car and a cable... and so a cable is coming out from my hood, great! my car broke, again!! argggg...and I'm in the neighborhood of a girl I used to go out with...what the?...is she there? I can't tell. I somehow arrive at my grandma's house, with my cousin...there's some random girl sleeping in the couch...someone is doing magic tricks...but they suck it at so we leave...I get word from my OTHER cousin (damn I got a lot of cousins) that the list I made for everyone to go into the club for my birthday, well..., it didn't go through...I'm screwed!!!...I gotta stop stressing about my real bday celebration this weekend...I'm not but I guess in the back of my mind thoughts are running wild!...now I'm drving my mom home, again in the Eclipse, where did she come from?. Haven't driven that for a while.

So anyway, we get to a stop and a black man, who resembles Kanye West, stood there talking some nonsese. I slap him silly! His jaw does that weird slow motion thing you see when a boxer on TV gets knocked out! Ouuuuu that hurt, booo-ya!!. Who says 'boo-ya?, I do!...Then an old friend from the neighborhood is making "fake butter medicine" whatever that is. We finally arrive at my grandma's house for like the third time and we are standing in the porch and who do we see? Oh, look! Lance from NSync is coming out of a gay bus and arriving at my grandmas! Bye bye bye!"

Allllllright so they painted the rooms...umm I think the blue is too strong/light, but with the graphic vynals we are going to put in it, it's gonna look gooooood...yeah I didn't do the 'sky' triangle 'cus it would've been toooo much blue, so I kept that white. I put some pics bellow.

Also I've been running for over 30 mins each day and my diet consists of "the Tanats diet"..what is a Tanats? oh man oh man... too much explanation but I myself am one of the "Tanats". They call me Shalaks, my friend is Tanats, and the original tanats is my other friend...the "Matanats"!!!... and we have this 'ets' language...I might use it sometimets <---like right there :) So the diet is this...

breakfast - a fruit and a yogurt
snack - a yogurt
lunch - whtatever lunch we're having that day
snack - protein shake
dinner - I make chicken and spread it over a salad

no eating late though...this is my third day running. I'm running all the way to my grandma's and back...and then some...but today...I had to walk back... I think I left my right leg somewhere on the sidewalk on the way back, it clicked, I'm done, no run tomorrow lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

elevator of death, odd furniture, Walgreen's, soccer games

Michael Jackson, the mall