Michael Jackson, the mall

So I thought id go with my cousins and my mom to the mall to buy me some clothes, man I kept looking and looking and couldn’t find any good clothes I felt like we were at that store for hours just going in circles looking at clothes but wait im so glad we stayed because look at that Michael Jackson is doing a secret performance at the store! Waaaah?? Wait, isn’t he gone? Like no longer here on this earth but wait he’s here and he came back to do a secret concert o man were so lucky lol. So mikey comes out and the lights go dim and he moonwalks to the front and the music comes on and he starts singing the way you make me feel heeeh. O man this is awesome but theres so many people at the front I cant get near him hes wearing all black or blueish with a hat and his hair kinda covers his face so its hard to see him. So someohow I get to the front and I can see his face im looking at his nose and im like o man its him yea look at his nose o wow his nose looks better in person than it does on tv now I understand why he changed his nose its just that it looks bad on tv! Lol. So mikey danced for a while and everyone was going crazy then people just slowly started leaving like they were tired of it but I guess mikey’s plan was to be there the whole night but everyone was leaving now lol so I stayed there with like 15 people and mikey stopped singing he was just there hanging out saying hi to everyone. It was weird is like I would see him and he talked just like him and looked just like him it was really him lol I was like o man that’s Michael Jackson Im so glad I was able to meet him and then Im thinking in the dream wait he’s dead hwy is he here he should be with his family they are the ones who really miss him and crap and then I woke up or something lol. The end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

horses, Justin Timberlake, graphic class,spy games,my sisters, church in a cave