off to Miami, walking in white socks, work at a shopping center

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"...so I guess I wanted to take a trip to Miami to visit the old ways, whatever that means, ha!. I figured, well I'll take a plane (duh), buy a laptop and work from there the days that I am away...say about a week...nothing wrong with that. That way I won't have to ask for days off. So I get there and I'm at this shopping center, walking in the pajamas I'm in right now (more like boxers and t shirt), and I'm walking dirtying my socks like always and I enter the office ( I have no clue why it is in that shopping center because in reality is not. So I walk in and I try for people not to see me, since I'm not supposed to be there. I 'm looking for Danny since we were going to work on a project together through Messenger, you know MSN Messenger. I'm hiding around haha. Then I learned some people got fired and I'm asking who. Some new old guy and some other dude, they tell me. Somehow the upstairs of the place was the upstairs loft of my house and I'm like..."oh is this where Danny works now?" and my sis goes, "no I work there". What? you work here? in the house , but its the office what?...I don't know. Oh and I'm worrying about getting a flight back to Peru, like, "when am I gonna buy it? how much is it gonna cost me? am I gonna find out? there goes stress for ya! Then I realized: how the hell did I get here so fast?, then I remembered , "Oh yea, I took a plane and it seems I slept all throughout the trip all the way until I appeared in the shopping center...of course , that makes so much sense!!!"

or as told on Messenger to my friend:

" [4:17:50 PM] Roberto Inostroza: "last night I dreamt i traveled to miami

and entered the office

[4:17:54 PM] Roberto Inostroza: which was on pines blvd

[4:17:58 PM] Roberto Inostroza: where the circuit city is at lol

[4:18:12 PM] Roberto Inostroza: somehow i slept through the flight cus i didnt remember the fast trip

[4:18:30 PM] Roberto Inostroza: and somehow i left the airport and got all the way home but dont remember how..oh yea i must have been sleeping from the flight

[4:18:32 PM] Roberto Inostroza: da hek!

[4:18:53 PM] Roberto Inostroza: and i was entering the offic on the shorts and shirt i worte when i was sleeping..i was..should i change? nah i work like this lol"


Today was just a regular day, nothing new. I should be in bed, it's12.30am..and I still have to take a shower...great!...the usual waste of time with Messenger, AOL mail, and Facebook ...and attempting to add Twitter and Facebook links to my accounts from my blog...um yea that's it, let's see what tonight's dream brings....zzZZZ..oh no wait and my eyes are killing me...ah crap I forgot to post this pic on Facebook Imma go do it real quick...so yea, done. bye...oh oh oh wait ..so I've also been looking for the People magazine article on the Saved by the Bell reunion. I keep seeing the pictures but no article. Can't buy it either, I'm in Peru so yeap!..ciaoooooooooooo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

elevator of death, odd furniture, Walgreen's, soccer games

Michael Jackson, the mall