another Miami trip, people I know works at home, eating , clubbing, and the beach

Thursday , August 06, 2009

"...I paid another visit to Miami. Andrea , my sis, took a light saver sword (the toy), and sliced the back bumper of a van...but we don't have a van, but it was ours...oh it was a Lexus van? wha? they don't make those do they?...Then I had to go meet up with Di and Parker ( a couple/friends) a this sort of Boulevard of clubs and restaurants...apparently I've been there before but it was a new thing to me if it was real life...it looked pretty good, maybe I should design a place like that ha!...I had to drive and meet them at the place, dammit.. that was cool cus I'd get to drive my car that I miss but dammit I was gonna go drink! So I picked up my black friend that I do not have , but we seemed to be close haha. No man, I'm not racist, I mean Di is black...sort of , but I just don't have the black friend I picked up...jeez...OK, so ...we had a few beers...oh yea they'd bring us a six pack to the table, I mean like the box with the carton and all. So Di gave us passes for this place later on...but forget the pass, 'cus my dream self obviously forgot it since Di said "hey let's go to.." "the Rockford" was it? Yea I think that's the name he gave it. I should have used control and changed the name to the Roxbury in m y dream. Yea always wanted to go there and do the Roxbury neck dance from the movie. So we get there and it seemed to be some sort of Spanish restaurant/cafeteria/club? Di's mom was at the door to let us in. OOooo so she was the owner,awesome, the hookup!..but NOOO . Di goes in, tells us to wait, Parker is already in..jeez the sun was coming out already...seriously and the plan was not to be out till the sun came up, but apparently my dream was in a hurry and it took half an hour to make my outing from night to day, great! ...By this time Di's mom is giving us a hard time entering, and as far as I recall, that wasn't his mom in real life...this lady was annoying (sorry Di, your real mom is lovely :) ) ..yea so she kept holding us outside...come on lady! its like past 6 am and you're not letting me go into a cafeteria like if it was the latest VIP club of my dreams! So since I guess we were by the beach, we walked back a few steps and landed in the sand. We figure it was sunny, so it was beach time. I found my sis there and some friends. We saw a guy there that looked like my dad. We were like "..what? my dad's here...no he's not"...and then we were like "oOOOh he looked like him from the back". So by now we all knew it wasn't him and when we told my sister she's like, "oh yea he's not my dad, but look.." and she shook him!...and we're like "nooo,what are you doing?" and the man is like "..umm what's happening?", and my sister is like "oh I though you were my dad"...oh come on, we told her he wasn't! haha. Then the guy got so annoyed that he decided to go for a swim, but before he did, that bold man tried to say something flirty to my sister and she was like, "ok?". So I hope we had a good day at the beach because I had to wake up to some very grey winter skies..."

Happy Bday Dani!...that's my niece/ goddaughter in Louisiana....Decided to do a chilled outing tonight, but before that, swung by grandma's house to visit and brought some wine. It was my grandma, her sister (pretty much like my 3rd grandma), my aunt and 3 cousins...yeap, las abuelas wanted beer, the hell's this wine doing here? haha. Nah we're saving the wine for Saturday as I was invited for lunch. Outing was pretty chill. Hit a bar, had a few beers, met some new people, went home...end...oooO no wait, wait..here I come making a mess in my stomach by 'cooking' nachos a la Robert .So I get home, take out a soup bowl, pour some crashed nachos in, added pieces of cheese and hotdogs, put it in the microwave so the cheese melts, take it out, pour a little bit of hot sauce (it's this yellow hot sauce they always bring you here when they deliver you a burger or some meal...oh yes here they deliver burgers..even KFC!! love it...but my stomach doesn't!) Ok so I go to my room turn on the TV, sit, and eat. Sleep. End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

elevator of death, odd furniture, Walgreen's, soccer games

Michael Jackson, the mall