elevator of death, odd furniture, Walgreen's, soccer games

Tuesday August 18, 2009

..."a very sunny day we are playing soccer, I see that my friend Carlo is there too...he is the goalie. He's Peruvian like me, but moved to the States a few years ago. Actually I met him there.

I find myself now in a sort of Circut City store...they got big flat screen TVs and...what is this? blue plastic furniture for living rooms? Yeah, they have this blue plastic chair, like the ones you get for your backyard to sit at a BBQ. But these are like two seaters, and 4 seaters, like actual living room couches. I'm about to buy those but apparently those are MY chairs from MY living room...(no I really don't have those at home) So hell nah, I ain't paying for that! But the seller guy is saying I must pay for it... ey guy, NO, these are mine!..why are they here anyway? He keeps saying I have to pay...then I also see some furniture made out of stone...with fungus in it...like funguzide stone chairs...ewww.

So now I am entering Walgreen's pharmacy...what am I going to buy there? don't know...Oh wait...some...shampoo!...there you go , now I see it..am I getting Baby Johnson shampoo for my eyes? or Head and Shoulders for my hair?...what? oh yea washing your eyes with baby shampoo is great for the eyes so they don't get infected and...anyway...

I am heading towards school...well to the Art Institute where I went for college. So I guess I'm still in school somehow...I'm with my two girl cousins. The youngest one is driving. I'm in the passenger's side...taking over the iPod...so rude of me but I got this music control freakness going on, I know I know, bad habit. We park and head towards the building, enter it and wait for the elevator...It opens up and a buuunch of people come out. The elevator next to it opens as well. Most people fit in one elevator so some guy, one of my cousins, and I, get inside the other elevator...it goes up, up , up...ok...umm our floor just passed...what's going on...OMG, I'm freaking out... I hate elevators...we keep pressing the buttons...and nothing...we have no control... it keeps going up and overlaps the roof of the building...but it doesn't crash the ceiling of the elevator, more like it goes through it. I see the cement from the roof approaching my head. It's half way through the elevator. I am squatting down and in about 3 seconds my life is gong to end. I look around and think "so this is death huh?"... And I accept it... the guy pulls the rope and the elevator stops moving...oh yeaaah! the rope that's hanging there that appeared from nowhere! riiight, how did I forget that!!! We are safe!!!"

The painters finally were going to come and paint the rooms this morning at 8.30 a.m. Yeah right. It's past 10, where are they? Finally the guy arrives and says which was the paint color I chose again? Hey listen mister! We went through this picking color thing already, I ain't wasting my time again, and you better remember 'cus I'm very picky and I was satisfied with my previous selection. He finally figured it out. So it's gonna be awesome. The master bedroom is going to be marine blue and off white walls. The wall where the headrest of the bed is ,along its adjacent wall (which is the wall on top of the closet that looks as if it was a little room) will be blue. That will make that wall look like dark blue skies above my closet. The wall actually is not flushed with the closet doors...hmm how do I explain this. Ok lets just say that on top of the closet, you can make a little loft, or put a mattress, or just stand there...because it's like one of those places where you can put plants and stuff , but it' big an deep...ah crap I'll just put a pic here, hold on let me get my camera................OK! there you go :).

Ok an then there's a column in the room that is also blue and another part and then the rest the off white. Then on the computer room the two parts of the walls that stick out, kinda like columns, will be this red, and the rest of the walls off white.Done.Bye!

Comments

  1. stop dreaming about me you sick bastard

    Carlo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice little bro!...the painting ideas....you got me all tired up on the elevator scene it was cool, I felt as if I was there

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL why are you guys using Anonymous..and then Carlo puts his name at the bottom what?! lol ok check out my new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

Michael Jackson, the mall