toys R us, acting in movies, sharks, and people pierced by big sticks

Thursday August 13, 2009

"...wow, this is different...I see myself in Toys "R" Us , I'm looking for something...a celebrity appears...am I always searching for something with celebrities? The heck, I just noticed that...then I'm outside of the store. Crawled outside through some ducts. I must be a spy of some sort, ha!...so when I say outside I mean in the back where they load everything up in the warehouse. I hear a conversation. The CEO s of the store is talking...something's going down and they don't want anyone to know. They almost heard me, but didn't. At this point I'm stuck somewhere on the main part of an 18 wheeler. They are about to start the car and I cant get out. I'm like "crap, if they drive off, I'm gonna tear myself in 2!" At the end it seems this mystery got solved, although I'm clueless to what it was. Then I'm in my apartment and it's laid out differently. Seems the kitchen moved to the master bedroom...soooo... great!, not only an incorporated bathroom, but also an incorporated kitchen! So my cousin's boyfriend tells me if tomorrow, when we go out, he can just stay here...and I'm like "umm yea...ok well I didn't know we were going out but I guess now we are...Wait a minute? you going out without my cous? does she know this?"....weeeeeird. Then my friend Chris shows up and is talking to me about some crap there while he fixes the curtains that cover up the kitchen. Curtains covering up the kitchen? wows,so tacky. So then a girl shows up and says she has tickets...so we're like "great! "so we take the stairs , go up to the second floor of our school for a sort of high school reunion...a reunion? again what the...?...

Now I find myself running around in the street...there are 3 friends of mine...we are sort of actors...kinda doing a film ...but I think we are doing a film based on events that happened AS they are happening. Yea, couldn't they wait until the even happened to make the movie based on this? OF OCOURSE NOT!!...Ok so at one point I'm at the beach with this chick friend of mine...there's too many shells in the sand to even walk into the water...something happens here that I forget...something "spy - like"...hmm...anyway, back in the surface me and my acting buddies...well they get in trouble and are running from the cops. So what do we do to distract the cops? Oh hey, I know, one of them has to pretend they shoot someone , hide the weapon, and one fakes he's been hit by some stranger and the others are there trying to help!. See this way, the cops won't know it's us and will go looking for the "real" criminals. At least that's how I understood the plan would go about, but after the shoot out, to run away, I become a "witness" . What? what is that supposed to mean? ah crap I don't even know what I wrote here...that's whatI get for editing something I wrote a couple of days ago, dammit! Anyway, so I'm in the backyard looking for them (my friends)...but so are the cops...I'm like "aaah crap they're going to find them"...then my mom shows up and asks me "hey so you've seen them?" and I'm like "nooooo, but wait..have u seen the movie they're making until the end?" (because I'm trying to sort of tell her that they are not guilty, without really telling her or else she'll go to the cops) , so she goes "no im stil watching it"...pffff , and here I am, still DREAMING IT!!...ok so that goes somewhere.

Now I'm in my old Miami Lakes house, in what used to be my room. The room has become the equivalent to my computer room and my sis is in the computer, but I'm sleeping in the bed and I wake up. I'm watching the TV. They were talking about that YouTube video where they do a trick with a helicopter, timing its main rotor blade's speed and matching it to the camera's frame rate so it looks like the blades are not moving and the chopper is just floating in mid air. But that was no TV, that was my window and I could see the ocean and the helicopter , and the submarines...and this huge shark! That was really cool, and some whales...oh and some people were pierced through some big sticks...more like stakes.. , yeap in the middle of the ocean. I was looking at the real deep part of the water...one of the girls there was looking at me..and I"m like "you need to get out of there?" , she's like "yes, help!" and I'm like "wait, but aren't you getting paid to do that? " and she's like, "oh yea"...and I just left here there. Sudenly , some marine or soldier of some sort climbs my window with, I think this girl full of blood, and opens up my window and drags himself and the body through my nice white bed sheets and I'm like "the hell are u doing! you're infecting my sheets!" (oh and I'm germophobic so, yea) so he looks at me and says, "Well if u read your contract it says that when you bu the house, this is likely to happen!" I go "What? where does it say that ,show me!!!". He's so mad at me that he purposely drags the body over my jacket and fills it with stains, then goes downstairs. There I stand looking at my sis like wtf???...So she goes downstairs and , not the solider but some Mayor guy officer that was with him shows me a map...and on the map it has colors and a little history graph and shows that 'pink' is area where the military might invade and might dirty up with blood if they want to...like they had the right too...and this house fell under that category..arrggggggggg!!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

elevator of death, odd furniture, Walgreen's, soccer games

Michael Jackson, the mall