horses, Justin Timberlake, graphic class,spy games,my sisters, church in a cave

Sunday August 9, 2009


oh man why was Justin Timberlake in my dream? ..oh wait waiiiiit, now I remember haha, I was watching Saturday Night Life last night and he was hosting. Some pretty funny 'bleeeep'! Damn,

I'm so pissed I didn't finish watching it...


"... first me and my best friend find something rotten going down in my old Miami Lakes neighborhood. Wow, I moved out of that house when I was 17! Why am I there? Who knows... So we decide to go see what was going on at this guys house. They also wanted to pay us for some service...I guess we were getting involved in some sort of neighborhood mob and we didn't even know it! So we got kinda pist and decide to steal their mini horses...yea I wouldn't t say ponies because they actually looked like portable horses...dwarf horses?


I don't know. So we are riding them around the neighborhood and we get to the mall. They were chasing us so we decide to blend in by entering the mall finding a store to hide...so we go upstairs with the horse and we are suddenly in a room ..with the horses. We are all laying in bed, yes with the horses as if they were dogs, and we're just there watching something happening in the other room . The rooms were made out of glass walls. In the other room I see Mr. miner! ,my old graphics class teacher from high school!...their 'department' was suddenly pointing at one of the friends we were with...although I don't know where they came from 'cus they weren't there with us in he first place. Actually , I don't know these guys! One had dreads on but was white ( was also watching Bad Boys 2 last night and they had some dreaded guys there so probably that ) and so they point at him. The other guy thought he was so good looking that he thinks they're pointing at him so they can photograph him, and not, it's not me, I know, I know ;). He's about to walk towards Mr. miner and this girl stops him and says., "No, HIM"...so the other guy goes over there. I guess they were gonna have a photo shoot of something. So then the horses are getting all uncomfortable in the bed but then we are like standing. I guess it was a special standing bed for horses? whaa?...Ok so on yet ANOTHER room we find this company of ...hmmm, I'm not ture...cosmetics or something?. They are having a meeting, then suddenly we are part of the meeting, but now it's like me and my sister...and we're having a fight/argument, so we really can't find the mystery behind the company's dirty business because we get kicked out along with some friends we were with...oh but wait..my other 2 sisters are with us.

So we leave for a break and appear on some ruins somewhere in Peru...and we are ..looking for a clue? what? what is my sister doing? My middle sister, Carolina has become a sort of archeologist investigator? Too much Indiana Jones I guess... what?? Oh now she's saying we must find the church. Church? what church?...this was making so much sense in my dreams, but now it's not. She asks a guy fro directions but she does not trust him when he gives her the address, but then she sees a van of the church parking and it has the same address. So instead of getting in the van we were in, she opens up the doors to an old black 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse ( I have one back home in Miami, probably that's why) and tells us to get in. I'm like "Where are you get the keys and why are we stealing a car? she goes "Well they are about to suspend my license" so I'm thinking she means is about to expire, so what a great idea to steal a random car ..is that gonna make you license un-expired? what ? no man, back to the van!. If anything I'LL drive jeez @#$##$.. Ok so we appear in church.. It's like a huge cave with chairs and the altar. The priest starts preaching, and it looks like I forgot the rituals because I was soaping myself while he was doing the sermon RATHER than after!...what was I thinking? Everyone knows you don't soap DURING the sermon! whaa?..

Then another part includes Justin Timberlake. I think I was him or something haha. So the guy we stole the horse from finds me, Justin Timberlake. I'm stuck in the room of the cruise we were in. So I had to run away before he killed me. ..but how do I get out of here?...through the window in the bathroom I see a reflection of the reflection of a bunch of girl models sitting in the edge of the pool. So I go out the window and run to the highest part of the boat and disappear. I'm wearing a nice spy suite. The guy cannot find me. He's like "arrrghhh dammit!" So then he goes down into the pool , and I'm like crap , they are going to find Justin ( guess at this time I've detached from his character) and then Justin walk into the pool and inside ( the pool is like those that you can walk in, as if it was the ocean, like those fake wave pools at Disney and stuff. Ok so he's walking in until he's all submerged and grabs the guy's neck and breaks it....then somehow the camera (what? was I filming a movie) the camera flips around and now you see him upside down with the reflection of the girls coming from the outside of the pool...umm...I don't get this I guess the guy got confused with the reflections like in a fun house full of mirrors and he went inside the pool while everything was really happening outside or something? ahhh. Then this sort of morphed creature shows up in the sea by a pirate boat. It seemed it was a crab that had morphed from the cosmetics company dumping chemicals in the sea..weeeeeird!"

Had lunch with the cousins (dad's side), good chicken and salad...went to see Ice Age 3. AAhh that crap was dubbed in Spanish, I usually don't like that because of how it sounds, rather have the original voices with the sub titles...but oh well, not too shabby...except for the part when the picture quality went all 1970s on us and the sound went mono for about 2 minutes...but then the sound came back and the color did too, but not to its fullest. No one noticed this. They thought the color was back to perfectly fine conditions but nooooo, I have to be a freaken detailist?(google time.....oh man I can't find the word, but I keep getting german dictionaries when I put it in the search, well whatever) ok fine, a perfectionist, so then for the rest of the movie I personally thought the color was less...umm...saturated? yeah, and a bit blurry...a bit washed out...I had gone out to tell the manager but as time passed the image kept getting better. Went home, caught up with email, Facebook etc bla bla bla, bed time! My eyelids were hurting, had to turn off the TV and go to bed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

elevator of death, odd furniture, Walgreen's, soccer games

Michael Jackson, the mall