implanted chips in body, secret passages, naked..again.., walking in the streets, walking by grandmas, eating cake, children in English, trip sign up

Monday August 17, 2009

"...I'm walking down the school hall. A friend tries to call on me. It seems I'm late for something and the only way to get to my car at the parking lot is by taking the secret passage only known to selected students and those teachers that are wizards. Did I just become Harry Potter?! I enter this big metallic door and close it. Inside the room I find this other door that is the secret passage...although I see it right in front of my face. My friend keeps calling on me and enters the room. All he sees is a room, just a regular room. So I reach the other end and open the door. I see my yellow Eclipse parked there and I remember "oh wait, I forgot something" I turn around and try to open the door but some dude is already there trying to open it. He looks at me and goes "nah man I can't come back either...it's one way only" :( Dammit!...I head to go to my car and he heads towards his. He needed to get some shoes or something. I also needed to get some sort of clothing...I think my pants...and shoes. Ehh my pants were dirty so I couldn't change into them. I found some dirty sneakers and I put them on. So I leave the parking lot dirty sneakers on and in my underwear. I mean, what else could I do? Now I gotta head back to school but I gotta go all around and this gets me lost. It' s a big school. I finally make it and I see people are entering yet another room. There seems to be some sort of special event. One you only get invited by the 'elite' of teachers and students. A couple that is not invited tries to enter but gets denied access. The male counterpart of the couple leans over the man at the door and whispers in his ear (must have been some sort of bribe like "hey you know I do this and that for a living so I think you should let me in). Now I'm assuming this because last night I was watching American Dad and Stan was finally able to get good reservations to a restaurant when he became a parking meter officer and threatened the man a the door that he would not want to see his vehicle towed unless he got a good spot and a good service). As I'm about to enter one of my female friends gets in front me and smiles. I guess she thought I was invited. I see a guy sneaking in real quick and so I do the same. I was in but as I pass a second door frame a beep goes off and I feel a shock of electricity in my wrist (I got shocked while I was plugging the cable back in last night). Everyone stares and my friend says..."that's odd because he just passed through THAT other door and the alarm didn't go off so there must be something wrong with THIS door. She was rutting for me. Then I saw the 2 sensors on each side of the door frame. I decided to give it another go and try to enter again so I did a casual gesture (as in saying oops, let's try again) by shrugging and lifting my hands right above the sensor the so that the alarm won't go off...and it worked. The officer at the door looked at me and said "oh ok, you are good, that is so weird, just go! What? was she so dumb she didn't know what those sensors were for? Well it turns out the people who got invited got a chip implanted in their wrists so the alarm won't go off once they crossed the sensors. And just to think all I had to do was lift my arms so it won't make a sound. So I'm finally in and seems I'm on a mission. Something fishy is going on. I 'm doing some spy work,...in my underwear. Great! I talk to my friend and she is of no help. Well actually I don't know if she is, I just can't remember that part.
I am now at another part in my dream where I look down from upstairs and I see a group of kids that only spoke English. These were small kids. They seem to be in some sort of tour from the school. They even had maps in their hands. Later on I'm walking past my grandma's house. I see my grandma, my aunt and the children that I just saw with their parents. I was going to go in, but I was still searching for something and I was in a hurry. No time for stops...but I do see cake. I go inside my grandma's house. This is really really good chocolate cake. Oh man I want some now and its morning, aahh!! So I talk to the kids in there telling them I entered the contest they were trying to enter to when I saw them in the school. It was a trip to some tropical paradise. They were surprised I spoke English since we were in Peru. I was like "yeap!" So I leave ,and as I am walking, my grandma calls my cell. She is asking me if the SUV I bought had this and that option. I told her mines had all the available options put in. Seems one of the moms in the house was trying to buy one of those cars and was comparing prices. So I finally get to a corner and I ask a guy, "Do you know where bla bla bla highschool is at?" He first seems not to know but then he gives me directions. I'm heading that way. "

Ugh, finally, done editing all the entries. I'm going to post them up now. Oh I got the Facebook link to my profile working...Don't really use Twitter but I guess it won't hurt. We'll see :)

********************************************
Oh WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THIS BLOG!! EVERY TIME I POST SOMETHING IT RANDOMLY CHANGES FONT SIZE, THIS CRAP SUCKS!!!
**********************************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

elevator of death, odd furniture, Walgreen's, soccer games

Michael Jackson, the mall