Lion King, class reunion, bouncing in mid air, epic battle

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The hell is this? Lion King combined with a crappy class reunion where I keep bouncing around as if I was in the moon?

"...I don't remember the lion part that much... was I a lion? no wait, was I hunting a lion?...we were in some sort of canyon, u know rocky stuff, and we were being trained. We were looking for something as well. Then the time came and we had to go retrieve something, ugh I don't even wanna force myself into thinking about it but anyway...the other stuff was like a mini class reunion and it was with my class here in Peru, class of 98. My cous (she's in our class) sent out some Facebook invitations, from one day to the other so we can all meet up. I was like "wha? no one's gonna go from one day to another?", but at the same time I knew everyone was gonna go because,well I guess just because without making any sense...of course. So everyone replies "yes" to going. We show up there, and the teacher who was in charge of the activities was one of my class of 99 (Miami) teachers. So I show up there to finally re unite with some of these guys that I' haven't seen in like 17 years! Some I'd already had seen from my previous visits to Peru. So I'm there and I'm trying to figure out where to stand: single file line? is there like an order like back in the day from smallest to tallest? Well I'm not the smallest anymore so...whatever I'm there and for some reason I'm wearing these "cool shoes'" that are so heavy , that when you jump or walk leap it makes you land very slow like if you were experiencing less gravity than the rest. Yeah, that's right , heavy ass boots will make you lighter Tthen we had some competitions and they had to pick a leader for the guys; the one that was gonna lead them throughout the field on horse...ehh I don't ride . I mean I've ridden but you know in a little field made specially to ride horses...but either way I get picked...so let the games begin! We had another "class" ,I guess our enemies ,and we had to go in battle against them. We all line up like those epic battles you see in movies, and we head forward and just riiiide!. We have to bring down he enemy by hitting them. They are not moving though. We hit them. At the end I learn that the one who fought with the most style would get prizes and stuff...Oh NOW they tell the leader this ,right? So were standing in this old ass gym locker room with water all over the floor, all nasty while they are giving away 1980s tv's and some more old stuff. Did I win anything? I better! you should have seen the way I slowed motion attacked the competition!...with style!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

elevator of death, odd furniture, Walgreen's, soccer games

Michael Jackson, the mall