studies, brunette and friday the 13th

FROM NOW ON I'M TYPING MY DREAMS MORE LIKE WHEN I DO THE FIRST DRAFT, WITH NO GRAMMAR CORRECTIONS, AS IF I WAS JUST TELLING YOU THE STORY DIRECTLY FOR THE FIRST TIME..., WELL I'VE BEEN DOING THAT A BIT BEFORE, BUT NOW IS FULL ON!

October 13, 2009

I'm studying some sort of code or ancient indigenous language...I'm at my house in Miami. My neighbor comes out. He seems to be studying too. Its not for school...but its to get some sort of title...we are outside reading the book but we have to head to the office for the certification to take the test...in there I meet a few people. The hot blonde neighbor and her friend, yea been checking that out...then this other girl...she is cute, brunette, a little thick, but cute...we trip over the blondes on purpose and start convo but the brunette seems more into us..or me?...anywho...my neighbor turns into some one else...not like morphing but rather his character in this dream is now another person. So we finally get our number...and we sit down and wait...I'm all worried. I dot think I will pass this test tomorrow...finally...my number. they call out "26"..i go..but I turn out to be "36" the lady says to go back to my sit but that "26" was the last number they would call for the day since they were closing...whaaat, dammit...so the chick comes to me...and starts talking...oh yea there's some flirting going on...its dark...we must get home...but it is now past 12..so it is now the next day...Tuesday the 13th!...so we are leaving the office which happens to be in the forest...creepy...we are trying to back the car up...but we have a hose running from the window attached to some tree in the woods...as we reverse the car...who is we? I think my new friend, the brunette, and me...an I'm like "why do we need that hose" they reply "oh its to make it go back without turning on the engine so we don't make noise..." well that made total sense, I just thought the car was broken...so we finally get home which is now a building , a motel building. I go into my room ...oh wait the hotel just turned into my grandma's house, great when did this happen? So I say goodnight to my grandma and my aunt...I tell the brunette to say goodnight to them too since she's a guest of ours this creepy night so she doesn't have to sleep all by herself. On the 13th I tend to see ghost and demons throughout the night and day..that is this day...I tell her is fine..that she will experience it too and that she is one of us...but that although its annoying and stressing ,she'll get through it...a few scary things happen before we go to bed...but the worst is to happen when we awake...so we fall asleep...and wake up...what?? NOTHING happened!!!..oh wait...its not Friday the 13th! today is Tuesday THE 13TH..NO WONDER..so I tell her this is why we survived!...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

Michael Jackson, the mall

horses, Justin Timberlake, graphic class,spy games,my sisters, church in a cave