mafia, bullets, monkey walk and little superstar

September 22, 2009


I'm getting in my car and suddenly become 'retarded'...when I'm getting out , I can't take out the radio, and I go into the class...and there's this 'special place' because I'm late and I can't act normal and so we are terminated. So this mafia comes out and they are going to shoot me, but I know I'm THE ONE, and so I put on an afro wig and run away. I got shot in the legs, do the monkey in the stairs and try to control myself. I'm driving and trees are falling. I'm about to fall into the abyss, but I make it, I know they won't catch me. I end up telling the story to my sister and that's when I see the bullets in my legs.

Then I'm getting payed to rob money and so we hassle the people: there we are by teh beach and take a friend's money, but we act all tough and tell him just to play along because 'the boss' is watching. The boss is a small break dancing midget known as "Little Superstar" on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-NLPH8JeM), he's tough.

We are also in some sort of futuristic school. This girl is playing iwth the "Lost" episodes , and well, getting inside the episodes and traveling in time. The teacher comes and the girl says that' her work for class....oh nice looking blonde , but we are sent to our classes, no more playing around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

elevator of death, odd furniture, Walgreen's, soccer games

Michael Jackson, the mall