touring the city, giant hamsters, annoying girls

November 6, 2009..wow it's been a while...

So me and the Tanats (my friend and co-worker, Danny) we are sitting at this table ready to tour 'the city', whatever that city is...seems he came to visit Peru. So then our other friend comes

to the table and says "Oh hey Tanats, you seen that new phone that stays on 911 calls in case of emergencies?, nice" And we are like .."um yea all phones actually stay stuck to an emergency call, its standard", But he's like "NO NO I mean THIS phone does that " and we're like " Yeah, man, they all do" ..but again he goes..."No noooo I mean like ...ok watch...this phone will dial 911 automatically if it , say, is on fire or being submerged in water because that means the owner must be burning in flames or drowning, check it out" So he grabs his hamburger, takes it out of the buns and wraps it around the phone. Me and Tanats look at each other and I'm like..."Dude, you're gonna mess that phone up!" So he holds the phone and we head out to the car...on the ride to the city he's still holding the phone with the burger around it. The phone is getting all steamy and hot and he decides to throw in a bit of water into the mix. I look at Tanats but he does not worry and throws even a little more water...just in case its burning too much. So all worried I snatch the phone from the other guy's hand ( I don't even know his name) and look at the phone. It has this yellow and blue rubber wrapped around it and has a label that says "Water and Fire Resistant", so I"m like "OoOoooh, no wonder you guys weren't worried, lol" The phone, hot and all,it's STILL not dialing911 automatically, doh!

So we get off the car and get on our jumping vehicles. Yes from now on we go by 'foot' . While they are jumping on these round balls towards the airport, I have an inflatable sack where I step into and grab these ropes or reigns. And I jump and jump and jump really high and really long. "Hey guys this one is better 'cus you can just juuuuump and you wont fall like on "those" you guys have , wohoooo"

So we get to a part where you can see some of the valley and ocean. We are about to take a picture but wee see a giant hamster...I'm talking about our size. So we go "Hey Hamster Guy, can we take a picture with you?" The only thing I was worried about is him giving us rabies or something, but the big hamster goes "Eeeh...wellll, fiiiiine" so we are about to take pictures, but somehow we are inside the airport already yet still looking at this view, and this other group of tourist stand in the way and start taking pictures with him! I'm like "excuse meee" and I'm so nervous that for some reason I can't click the 'shoot' button to take the picture, so we pretty much get kicked out of our picture. So we all start screaming and bitching at them back and forth (they were all girls/women) So I finally scream at the bigger lady and snap a picture of her. She comes to me and tells me she better give that picture back but I refuse saying we are in a public place and I don't want to. She looks at me saying that she's gonna sue me or get me somehow. It was scary. I tried to erase the picture but it wouldn't delete...so I tell her "Look , look , you see? no picture here" but she knew it was there because I didn't press the 'next ' button all the way. So I tell her "whatever man , do what you want, laters!" I go to the Tanats and tell him " Hey wait for me here I got to delete this picture, be right back. I go far from the lady downstairs and to another room and I'm trying to delete the picture. I couldn't. The picture was taken in PAL mode and regular pics are usually taken in NTSC mode (apparentely in my dreams that was the logic) so I was all sweaty trying to delete it and BOOM, big lady shows up in front of me (she was Bertha, the cleaning lady from Two and a Half Men, by the way,ha!) So I'm like..".loook I'm trying to delete it but its on this mode and I can't , so I need a laptop so I can plug in the SD card and do it from there". So her friend hands me a laptop, she doesn't know what she's doing but I finally get it erased. "You see , there, no problem ." For some reason I felt I needed to apologize but my pride was bigger than that and I left. Back upstairs, Danny (or the Tanats) was still waiting.
Wait where are they...I hear " Robert!!!" and so I head towards the voices and go to the Tanats "Wow that took a couple of hours I though you had left me"... but lo and behold we were in class already, turning in our reports from our wonderful trip...wait what?? crap!!~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

Michael Jackson, the mall

horses, Justin Timberlake, graphic class,spy games,my sisters, church in a cave