Aliens

I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHLE...JULY 19, 2010

Crazy dream I tell you. Not sure how it started but we get a call ..oh wait...ok ok wow I remember. We were in Punta Hermosa, a beach in Peru and I drove my car to the beach house (but my car is really here in Miami). Anyway, the next morning I see my car missing. Dammit! someone stole it! grr, should've known better...For some reason I was not too upset, and had in mind that the insurance will replace it, but still...it would not be the same :( So we are doing a mini search, I call the police and they say that today they are not working for some reason, and that tomorrow Sunday, they don't work either. So I'm like , great! How do I stop the thief from leaving? we gotta tell the guy at the gate to not le anyone out of the beach community! But that wasn't gonna work, I'm sure they're goning to be long gone by now. What are they gonan do with a Mercury in Peru anyway? Oh yea, use the Ford parts to sell $%^&*^$#@@$
Then I find myself at the actual beach, ther's a bunch of people around, and its already getting dark. Someone comes and tells us that...well that there are aliens comng our way! We ask them what they look like and he says, "They look like..like her!..and like...her! Yes! like woman but not fully evolved. They look like big marine creatures who were suppose to evolve into women, but didn't!" Ok ok, so they are not THAT scary..we can handle them. We see them approaching, all in a purplish blue color, big eyes, and a few have riffles, but what the heck, we can take them right? I don't know what I was thinking but I just jumped in front of one and took that weapon off of her..."Beat them up!!!" someone screams, and we do....but they're not all gone...not if they have something to do with the secon part of my dram...
We're back in Miami...they tell us aliens have arrived on earth...So everyone starts booking flights. Here I'm thinking...do we really wanna be flying while they attach us? NOO!! so what the? $%^&*()_ Anyway, it seems everyone's booking flights, which is so odd to me but later I found out is for AFTER the aliens have attacked..oh that make more sense..NOT! So we all go down the basement and make beds there. We are going to spend some time here. We see that guests are coming, my uncles, aunts, grandma, cousins..wow everyone's spending the invasion time here, awesome!
After a while we think this is all a hoax or that the aliens have left Earth because it appears they are not coming. But suddenly, we look up at the sky and we see a feew whips flying by. First ten, then hundreds of ships! Now it just got a bit scarier. They're not really shooting around though. They keep firing these lasers, They got a yellow one, a blue one, and a red one. I'm trying to find my camera to take pictures, and as I do, I feel the yellow lasers in my back and my head. But they don't instantly kill me or injure me or anything. It just stings a little, like a mild those of acid, or super strong lemonade on your head. I guess they are either scanning me or giving me a good dose of radiation. Nothing I can do , they've already hit me, and I'm alright. One green laser hit my mom , and that injured her, so we have to take care of that. Also some lasers broke one of our main windows. If you go outside all you see is lasers hitting the streets, and you have to try to avoid it. For some reason, I sep outside with a few friends, because we were looking for something or someone. Two guys who are with me are from the Cartoon Network show "The Boomdocks" It's these two like 12 year old black kids who act very 'anime' like, as the show is created in that form (they do karate moves and they have the Anime look, etc, but they deal with issues in the States and the Black community) So we are running around avoiding lasers. Then one of the cops who has been taken over his body by aliens, questions us "Are you a female" If you say yes, they tell you to lay down, if not, you're let go, even though they let you go they are still firing those lasers at you. It's weird, it's like a movie; you know they can just attack and kill you but for some reason they beat around the bush and mess with you, as of to give the good guy a chance to kill you. So we keep running around, I get a laser shot at that makes one of my ears grow this foam, so I can't hear through my right ear. I tell the guys to just jump through the glass of that empty studio and we'll take refuge in there since they never come into the buildings. So we keep running and I tell one of the Boomdock brothers to go through and brak the glass. He jumps cracks the glass and I follow. We're in! He saved me, phew! The invasion continues, but I'm still alive...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

Michael Jackson, the mall

horses, Justin Timberlake, graphic class,spy games,my sisters, church in a cave