magic tricks and video games

September 7, 2009 -- Happy Labor Day!!

I was a magician for rich people. I could separate the real diamonds from fake ones and make hamsters dissapear!

Apparently back in the day I had introduced the program to my friend Mike, called Flash, which is used many times for animation and games. Today a package arrived at my house. It was a video. I was not paying attention when the video started but my sister said a word and the video responded!... I go close to the TV and I say my name...the video responded "Roberto, profile accepted"...I was like whaaa?, I think this is a mesage to me from my friend Mike, from back in the day...has he been kidnapped?...So I see an intro video...it seemed the were aliens attackign and ...Ooo...wait..oooh, this is a video game!!! Mike had finally finished his project and was so kind to send me a copy...damn this game is pretty good!

Comments

  1. Hello, I'm George. Visit my website, if you want to learn Magic Tricks. All tricks are video explained, so you can learn very easy. Thank you and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

no dream, la cerveza en la cabeza

elevator of death, odd furniture, Walgreen's, soccer games

Michael Jackson, the mall